Hi, and welcome to this soon-to-be series of posts about Bullet-Journaling, which will be consisting of various ideas, stories and tips and tricks on how you can utilize the system for your benefit.
Today I want to tell you, how this system not only has helped me to become more productive and organized but also has turned into an amazing creative outlet for me.
But before I jump into the story, I wanna give a brief overview to those of you who have never heard of Bullet-Journaling and don’t know how it works.
Essentially a Bullet-Journal is a notebook that you can use for everything you want and so you can keep everything in one place, meaning no more small notes that you keep losing or separate calendars and notebooks. You are no longer limited to fixed calendar- or note spaces because you create them yourself. I know that sounds really time-consuming but it doesn’t have to be – all you really need to get started is a notebook and a pen.
I’ve embedded a roughly 5 minute video from the creator of the Bullet-Journal down below, which explains all the ins and outs of Bullet-Journaling and how the parts work together.
So, now you kind of know what Bullet-Journaling is and how it works but that does not mean that you have to do it exactly the way it’s stated in the video; and here is where the fun part comes in.
You can play around and adapt the system however you want! 😃
For example, you may decide that you don’t need an index or that you want to do just daily spreads or just weekly overviews or maybe you want to add in a habit or mood tracker or maybe you have an effed up sleeping schedule (like me) and want to get on top of fixing that; your creativity is the limit! 😄
When I discovered the system for the first time I felt immediately drawn to it. It always annoyed me that there was no good option for having a calendar with note spaces that had enough space for me to write everything I needed, so the prospect of having one book for everything I need to stay productive, sounded amazing!
So I decided to try it out and I ended up loving it! I use my Bullet Journal for everything: tracking my habits, sleep, mood, productivity and of course for keeping on top of all my events and tasks and it’s helped me so much with not feeling overwhelmed with my work or university tasks, as well as fighting my procrastination habit (*ahem* anyone else? ^^).
However, I also use it as an outlet for my creativity. It is super relaxing to just sit down, put some chill music on and just letting your creativity flow for a bit.
I hope that this post gave you a first impression when it comes to what a useful asset to your life Bullet Journaling can be, and how it can improve your productivity.
There are some things that I absolutely want you to know, if you decide to start doing this but for the sake of not making this post any longer than it already is, I have written a separate post about all those things beginner Bullet Journalists have to know, in my opinion. So if you’re interested in that you can click the link below and it’ll take you there. 😃
In the meantime stay safe, everybody! ❤
There are some things that I absolutely want you to know, when you first start out with Bullet Journaling, which is why I made this list, because I wanted to share my own experiences with you. 😊 1)Bullet Journaling is going to take some time to get used to. You have to find out what […]
Follow my Blog
Hi, and thank you for reading my post! If you don’t want to miss my next post, make sure you subscribe to my Blog. 😃
Come and say Hi!
If you like my content and you’d like to know what I am doing when I am not here writing blog posts you can join me either on Twitch – I stream every Mon and Wed @9pm CEST – or on any of my other social media platforms. Just click the icons below and I’ll see you over there! 😄
- Hello and Welcome to my new BlogHi, and welcome to my first ever post. 😀 I’m very happy that I’ve finally gotten around to doing this and I’m glad you, dear reader, are a part of this pathway that I want to take or rather have taken.I’ve to admit I’m very new to all of this but I’m hoping that I […]
- Putting myself out thereOn Tuesday the 21st of April 2020 I did something that I was really scared of. I pushed myself out of my comfort zone, decided to put myself out there and did my very first stream on Twitch. I know, right – crazy! I still can’t believe I actually did it. ^^; I was extremely […]
- Five Things Beginner Bullet Journalists Should KnowThere are some things that I absolutely want you to know, when you first start out with Bullet Journaling, which is why I made this list, because I wanted to share my own experiences with you. 😊 1)Bullet Journaling is going to take some time to get used to. You have to find out what […]
- How Bullet-Journaling could change your LifeHi, and welcome to this soon-to-be series of posts about Bullet-Journaling, which will be consisting of various ideas, stories and tips and tricks on how you can utilize the system for your benefit. Today I want to tell you, how this system not only has helped me to become more productive and organized but also […]
- How to stay Productive during QuarantineHello procrastination my old friend ….. ….. Please leave me alone again! Everybody who already has issues with procrastination or has had them in the past probably knows, how bad procrastination can get even on normal work days, if you let it, but that’s nothing compared to what procrastination can be like when you’re working […]